Contact our service telefone: +49 (0) 911 – 881 991 08. Mondays 10:00-12:00 a.m., Wednesday 02:00-04:00 p.m. and Thursday 03:00-05:00 p.m..
The unique ensemble consisting of factory buildings, grand houses and a landscaped park, created by Lothar von Faber and Alexander Count Faber-Castell, is now accessible to the public as the “Faber-Castell Experience”. Its special fascination lies in the juxtaposition of the past and future of an internationally active family firm that is now, after more than 250 years, in the hands of the family. We wish you an enjoyable and memorable time at Faber-Castell in Stein.
You can also reach us via email: email@example.com or by phone via: +49 15201604166
Measures currently in effect:
PRODUCTION TOURS ARE NOT TAKING PLACE
OLD LEAD MUSEUM AND CASTLE: 2G PLUS
Participants on a guided tour of Faber Castell's Castle, the "Old Mine" Museum or the Press Camp (Castle) require:
- Proof of vaccination or convalescence
- FFP2 mask
- Test certificate (rapid test not older than 24 hours, PCR test not older than 48 hours)
- Children under 6 years of age are exempt from the obligation to provide proof of vaccination; this also applies to schoolchildren up to their 12th birthday until mid-January.
- Proof of testing must also be provided for children over 6 years of age (rapid test not older than 24 hours, PCR test not older than 48 hours).
- Persons who have already been boostered are exempt from the obligation to provide proof of testing from the 15th day after vaccination!
The current regulations within Bavaria can be found via https://www.buergerbeauftragter.bayern/corona-aktuell/.
Persons who feel ill or have had contact with COVID-19 cases within the last 14 days are asked to refrain from visiting Faber-Castell in the interest of general infection protection.